Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Arc Mobile Tab 700M  

Hello everyone. It's is a rainy Sunday and today I wanted to share with you what I know about one of the gadgets that I bought just recently.  And I admit, as what my other half is accusing me, yes I am addicted to tablets.  Why not? I have been deprived of any kind of technology during my childhood and so I am enjoying what is available for me now.

The Arc Mobile Tab 700M is now becoming my new favorite, it's a 7" tablet with full phone functionality.  I use this tablet mainly for communications purposes which is pretty much everything that I need.  It has Dual Sim slots and TF card slot. External Memory up to 32GB.  Special features are analog TV and FM radio with recorder.  There are apps that allows us to watch local channels but those apps only works with Wifi on. With analog TV, your local channel is always on the go.  This tablet has an antenna for better reception. Everything else that I basically need in a phone works perfectly with this gadget. Yahoomail. Skype, Facebook, Google Drive, and few games like Candy Crush Saga and 4 Pics 1 Word runs flawlessly. Thousands of free apps are available at Play Store but I keep my downloads minimal for a better phone performance.  I only download the ones that I need, uninstall when I no longer needed them, then install a new game.  Having said that, it's 4GB storage and 512MB RAM is not a problem to me at all.

I almost forgot, the screen is so responsive to touch, better than all of my tablets.

The best part is,  market price is ₱ 3,999.00 only.  I bought it from Lazada and it comes with 1 year limited warranty.   OMG,  it's cheaper than a branded shoes!

The downside in my own opinion:
The display is not so sharp.
The camera is not that fancy with 3MP Front Camera and VGA Front.
The battery of 3000mAh can last up to 4-6 hours depending on usage.

Overall, if you are like me who is not a hardcore gamer, who basically just needs a  phone and a tablet for your social sites like facebook and twitter, and is tight on budget or just being practical, then this is the tablet for you.  Why spend on expensive ones if you can get the same functionality at a very cheap price??? Right?


Lazada 300x250 2


The Arc Mobile Tab 700M SPECS
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
7" capacitive touch screen
1GHz MediaTek Processor
4GB storage, 512MB RAM
3MP Front Camera, VGA Front
Mobile TV, FM Radio with Recorder
MP3 / Video Player
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Dual SIM
External Memory up to 32GB

No comments:

Post a Comment